On My CBR you can easily and quickly arrange your affairs with the CBR. You must first log in with your own DigiD. Ensure that your data is sufficiently secure when you use a public computer. Are you ready? Do not forget to log out.
How does DigiD work?
You leave My CBR for a moment and end up on the DigiD website. After logging in with your personal DigiD you will automatically return to My CBR.
Do not have a DigiD yet?
Apply for DigiD on digid.nl. Never use a DigiD from someone else, including your parents, children, brother or sister. Can not you request a DigiD? Then authorize your driving school via this form (for reserving a practical exam or test for the passenger car). You can request an application form for a theory exam via customer service.
How to reserve your theory exam
- Go to My CBR and log in with DigiD.
- Choose ‘Book the theory exam’.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- You determine for which vehicle you want to take an exam, in which language, where and when.
- Once you have filled in all the details, you pay the costs for the exam directly online via iDEAL.
- You will then receive confirmation of your request via e-mail.
- Tip: write down your exam date in your diary and put a reminder in your phone. So you will not forget your theory exam.
- Tip: you can always see on My CBR which reservation you have made.
- To be able to do theory exam, you need a valid proof of identity. Check if you have that before you apply for your theory exam. You must also be registered in the municipal administration.
- Do you want to change your exam date? You can arrange this online via My CBR. You need DigiD for that. Is the exam date within a week? Then you can still change the date, but only if there is still room at an earlier time. Did you apply for your exam through Lawalautorijschool, and do you want to change the date? If so, contact the law school.