On My CBR you can arrange your affairs with the CBR. Simple and fast.
You must first log in with your own DigiD. Ensure that your data is sufficiently secure when you use a public computer. Are you ready? Do not forget to log out.
You leave My CBR for a moment and end up on the DigiD website. After logging in with your personal DigiD you will automatically return to My CBR.
Apply for DigiD on digid.nl. Never use a DigiD from someone else, including your parents, children, brother or sister. Can not you request a DigiD? Then authorize your driving school via this form (for reserving a practical exam or test for the passenger car). You can request an application form for a theory exam via customer service.
Only your driving school can request your practical exam for you. For that, your driving school must of course have permission. You give permission by authorizing your driving school. That goes like this:
- Look up the driving school number of your driving school. You can find this at www.rijschoolgegevens.nl. Choose ‘Auto’ and enter the name or location of your driving school. If you click on your driving school, you will see the driving school number there. Write this number.
- Check whether you already have a DigiD. Do not have a DigiD yet? Request this for free via digid.nl. You will receive a code within 5 days to activate your DigiD. Remember your login details correctly.
- Then go to my.cbr.nl, click on the DigiD logo and log in.
- After completing the driving school number on mijn.cbr.nl, you check whether the name of the driving school on the screen is the same as the driving school name you know and that is on your teaching vehicle. The CBR checks the driving school name during the exam.
- Your driving school will receive an e-mail, with confirmation of the authorization.
- You will receive an e-mail yourself, with confirmation of the authorization.